What's Included in your holiday!
Unless otherwise stated on your resort page, the following is included in your holiday price:
- Return flights to foreign airport. Inflight catering on outward and return flights unless stated on your ticket. 15kg baggage allowance on charter flights and 20kg on scheduled flights. There may be a charge for carriage of skis.
- Return transfers to and from your resort
- Accommodation and meals as stated in the brochure. All special Christmas, New Year dinners arranged by the hotel and stated as included or not in our hotel descriptions
- The service of your holiday representative, tour manager or local agents office.
- On tailor made holidays and holidays based on scheduled flights, representation and transfers may not be included.
Please check with Topflight at the time of booking. Topflight do not provide personal representation on short breaks or fly drive holidays. Where a fulltime representative is not available, we will provide you with the name, address and telephone number of our agent for that area (where applicable).
All prices are based on charter flights, except tailormade and short break holidays, which are based on scheduled flights. Supplements may apply for holidays based on scheduled flights.
Your Holiday Price Does Not Include
- Adult Holiday insurance
- Any supplements or reductions indicated on the price panels for extra/alternative facilities, meals or occupancy.
- Any supplements for optional Gala dinners, entertainment or leisure facilities arranged locally (unless stated as included in the hotel description).
- A cash deposit which may be payable locally for self catering accommodation.
- Local accommodation taxes in France.
- Local payments for Ski Pack insurance.
- Personal extras at hotels. Hotels normally charge for tea or coffee with evening meals. Orange juice is not always served with breakfast, especially in smaller hotels and pensions.
- Ski Packs are as per price panels.
- Deposits for car hire, generally payable locally by credit card.
- All Airports now charge landing, departure and security taxes. Approximate charges for charter aircraft are as follows: €25 ex Dublin, €30 ex Cork and £40 ex Belfast.
- Taxes also apply on scheduled flights. These are subject to change and will be confirmed at time of booking.
- A Government levy of €10 is applicable on departures ex Dublin and Cork. There is a £2.50 ATOL fee for all departures ex Belfast.
- A Fuel Surcharge may apply to bookings.